Show My Homework has now been rebranded to Satchel One
At Arnold Hill, homework is an important part of the curriculum. We want to support all students to complete homework and also ensure that parents and carers are informed about the content and when homework is set.
At Arnold Hill Academy we use Satchel One, an online tool to help you keep track of your child’s homework. Satchel One will allow you to see the details of the tasks your child has been set, as well as their submission status and grades. All homework is recorded on Satchel One.
We hope that this service will provide you with a deeper insight into the homework your child receives. More importantly, we hope that it will improve your child’s organisation, time-management, and help them to keep on top of their workload.
- Access the portal here.
Once you have logged in, you will:
- Have 24/7 access
- Be able to view the quality and quantity of homework
- Have the option for translation into over 50 languages
- Have access to free apps available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices
- Receive automated notifications before homework is due
Students will continue to be rewarded with achievement points for handing in homework and extra effort for homework.
Pupils can login to Satchel One using their school email address and their school computer password. If they have forgotten their Arnold Hill login, their tutor can change it for them when in school. The password cannot be changed outside of school.
If you or your child have any questions about the service, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at Satchel One, who are always happy to help.
If you would like to get in touch with the Academy or provide feedback, please contact Tracie Butler at email@example.com
Articles, help and advice for getting the most out of Satchel One can be found here.
Key Policy Facts
|Key Stage 3: Years 7 and 8||One piece per faculty a week, every two weeks|
|Key Stage 4: Years 9 – 11||One piece per subject every two weeks|
|Key Stage 5: Years 12 and 13||One piece per subject per week|
|Week 1||Week 2|
- Record submission status on Satchel One as ‘submitted’
- Every half-term TLRs will send a spreadsheet of submission status and each teacher will recommend a reward email for those students consistently doing homework in the subject. This will be managed by the Head of Faculty.
- All staff to mark the ‘submission status’ of homework on Satchel One. Those students who receive a ‘not submitted’ will be logged and included in the regular report to TLR holders
- TLR holder receives report every two weeks for KS4 and 5
- TLR holder receives report every month for KS3 and every two weeks for English and Maths
- Class teachers are sent report by TLR holder and then class teachers send a faculty letter home